FREE e-book by Deskew - Optimize your Windows PC for the stage!

Hi guys!

Deskew Technologies presents you with a free e-book:
The Ultimate Guide to Optimize your Windows PC for the Stage

I want to thank Nebojsa and David for making this possible and their sharp reviews!
And especially David for making English perfect!!!

Here are the links:

Own the Stage™, like never before!

If you like this e-book, please share it :slight_smile:

Nemanja

10 Likes

This is great, and it just comes in at the right time, since i am about to finish my “Suitcase-PC” project over the next days… it is set up just for making music ad now it also will be optimized according to the guidelines of this tutorial. I am really looking forward to getting that machine to run. :smiley: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Great!

I put the epub in my kobo aura h20 to leaf through when traveling.

A little nitpick while we’re at it: I did not check all pages, but screenshots are truncated, therefore the font size needs to be decreased.
That is not annoying on my 6.8" screen, but that could be the case on a smaller ereader.

Anyway, when optimizing a computer, one does not need an ereader :smiley:

And first of all, thank you for this gold nugget : I am used to optimize my pc, but I believe that this book is the most authoritative and comprehensive reference.

1 Like

Meh, Nemanja did all the hard work

2 Likes

@Hermon

Visual display of the epub format depends in great measure of the reader app :slight_smile:
It might add some styles, clip images, add different headers and footers, different table of contents style, different background, fonts etc. It might even show blank pages between the chapters.

Here’s how this ePub file looks on my Redmi Note 7 smartphone (reader is ReadEra, available for free).

@npudar
The epub format is quite difficult to manage correctly. Trying to juggle with xhtml, ncx, opf and xml, my own efforts to convert to epub for all kinds of reader apps have always failed !

Testing quickly different apps, your epub file looks also perfectly in Sumatre epub reader and of course in the excellent Calibre viewer.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like