My experience with GP

I apologise. I use the USB interface on another computer with Focusrite. M-Audio Delta 1010LT internal sound card

Can you do a test in using a different audio interface to make sure that this is not the cause?

I can do that, but sometimes the system crashes on another computer as well. Do you think that the crash may not be caused by VB3?

It’s strange. Today I have been working for several hours with a Gig file that has more than 50 rackspaces and has not crashed. Then I tested the organs several times in the new Gig and crashed 3 times.

While these “Logs” crashes do not really provide any information except which dlls you have loaded - I could see that in two of these logs you only had VST3 plugins loaded.

You submitted two crash reports to our servers today - both are VB3-II.vst3 so you definitely did not use VST2 versions of these plugins.

About an hour ago I sent a zipper with all 3 crashes

As I mentioned - those were not that useful and they are not crash reports - just some kind of log files from somewhere.

When you get a crash report - you submitted it through our crash report tool and we received them.

If you get a crash again - please click on the “what does this report contain” link in the dialog where you can save/export the real crash as a zip file. Please attach that (it’s the same that gets sent to us, but we will now for sure that it is from you if you upload it here.

Thanks

1 Like

Well thank you

77/5000

When I use predictive loading, it often stays hanging in red. Someone has such a mistake?

Does it really stay or is it only the display which is not refreshed?

It looks like it’s just a display. It is normal?

What does 77/5000 mean?

Sorry. mistake

So just the the red bar remains, but gig performer is not hanging?

It seems to work functionally.

1 Like

Gig Performer 3.8.0 has been released

1 Like

3.0.8 is out and for @Premek the most interesting functionality is probably:

@Premek - it seems that you keep crashing your VB3-II.vst3 and you continue to use the VST3 version (I could see the crash report you just sent and it is still the same crash in this VST3 plugin)

I exchanged the plugin for VB3 Vst2 and I updated the GP to a new version. I hope it will be alright. I have 1 more question:

1. what is the difference between VB3 Vst3 and Vst2? Thanks.

When I select a preset in VB3, it shows me the name of the selected preset, but after restarting gig, the first preset is still on the display, so I can’t identify which preset is used. It’s a bug in the plug-in or somewhere else. Thanks