Gig Performer 3.8.0 is now available for download. All GP3 users are encouraged to update to this version which contains some important fixes and improvements.
Here is what’s new in 3.8.0:
- Improved handling of multiple displays
- Disabling a plugin in the plugin manager window will now properly prevent that plugin from being loaded on gig load
- Fixed an issue with handling MIDI Notes and CC messages in VST3 plugins
- Fixed a bug where in some situations was possible to associate a wrong rackspace with a song part
- Fixed a problem where coying value to the “onLoad” widget value could update other widgets
IMPORTANT: If you have the Plugin Alliance Edition of Gig Performer 3 or the unlocked Plugin Alliance Edition please download the latest version from the Plugin Alliance Website www.plugin-alliance.com