Line6 FBV Express MKII

Hello, everyone~!!

A really green and fresh one here trying to make it work for my guitar rig :slight_smile:

I will be using Line6 FBV Express MKII (recommended by one of the community users: Hermon)

Thank you for sharing, this totally fitted my long-time-search

I would like to get know a little bit more how you guys use it and if I am using the correct way.

This video was the first thing that actually made me move from the spot so hopefully someone else will also find it useful: Amplitube 4 midi control with a Line 6 FBV mk 2 expression pedal - YouTube

Thanks to this I am finally able to move between racks (which I treat as my presets, not sure if this is the correct way)

I also know about the varriation inside of the racks and this video helped me to learn a little about it:

(Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.)
youtu.be/1CeA6aBbjfk

I still have not get to the WAH pedal. Only assigned racks to my ABCD switches. It works almost flawlessly (the amp graphics do not change unless I open and close it. No the plugin, just a preview of the amp gui Close window/double click on plugin so the gui shows up again)

The next step will be getting the WAH pedal to work so I will share my results/problems soon.

If you could show how you have your express mk2 set up in Line 6 FBV Control software, that would be very helpful as well.

Sorry for rushed post but I really wanted to start today and not postpone it any longer. Hopefully someone will find this topic helpful and I will learn some cool things from people using the same pedalboard./

Have a great day/night

Welcome @tgchan!

Each rackspace has a completely independent instance of the plugin, so you will need to open the plugin window in each rackspace.

There are ways to make this easier/automatic. One is to add a widget to open/close the plugin. You can even set the default state of the widget, so it always opens the plugin window when you switch to the rackspace.

There is also a setting in the Display options, to automatically open/close any active plugin windows as you switch back and forward between your rackspaces.

2 Likes