My Gig Performer rig

Sorry this was not my posting. Someone has butchered my original thread taking this out of context… Making two threads out of the one and both of them are missing crucial info now…

Not a fan of digital and I am not taking here about the sound quality. It just makes me fiddle with all the little details instead of practising/learning. I don’t have this kind of a problem when I play on my real rig. I just turn it on and play. DONE. With plugins, modellers, etc. There’s so much possibilities and they are so easy to experiment with that it just pulls me off my normal schedule lol.

Occasionally I am bored/unhappy/tired/etc. with my tone/gear/etc. and I end up in the “virtual rigs”

And I am back to virtual from the real not the other way round :slight_smile:

Really happy with the virtual gear as well. GP takes care of my virtual world (I have no g.a.s. for anything else digital) and my real rig will have to wait until Mesa Boogie comes back to EU. Dual Rectifier is the only amp I dream about and I don’t want to spend money for substitutes that will never replace the real thing. Hence I came back to GP and having lots of fun with a virtual Dual Rectifier, I.R.s and other stuff. Came back on the forum to post some of the info someone might find helpful in the future. A mod cut the post from the original thread and this is how it appeared here, out of context.

Hopefully this clears it a little more/