Any ideas for a bigger setlist display?

Anyone have an idea?
I’m running Gig Performer on my Macbook and playing the synthesizer.
My setup doesn’t have a Macbook next to me, instead I’m checking the current song and variations on a 7 inch monitor display connected to my Macbook.
The character size of Gig Performer’s Setlists screen is small, and it is not possible to check it clearly on a 7-inch monitor.
Is there a way to see the song information and variation information in large letters on the setlist screen?

If I’m not mistaken @rank13 wrote an extension. Maybe that is helpful for you?

1 Like

Please check out tips from this thread/article: [blog] How to make various elements of Gig Performer bigger

1 Like

Hi @Pendai, welcome to the GP community forum. :wink:

@Frank1119 and @npudar proposed you many different solutions, among them the easiest is probably to have a look at the gig file proposed by @rank13:

Many of the solutions are illustrated here:

Please, tell us which solution is right for you.

Thanks to all the great forum responders.
I’ve found this method to be the best for my use case.

[2] How to display big variation names in a label → LINK

I immediately downloaded the gig data and tried to open it, but even if I change the variation or song, the character information in the global rack space remains “Default”.
Did I miss something?

It sounds like @rank13’s GPSelector extension is what you need, or if you are in no rush, I should hopefully have my touchscreen-friendly Song Chooser extension available fairly soon too

4 Likes

This extension is a great solution. I can play comfortably on a small monitor with this. Thank you for your suggestion.

3 Likes