Rory Townsend

I found an interesting video of Rory Townsend discussing how you should revolutionize your vocals/mic setup and get yourself Gig Performer! (thank you Rory! :slight_smile: )

Below is the video and the description follows:

Level Up Your Live Performance: Unleash the Power of Gig Performer Virtual Software!

Are you tired of fumbling with hardware mic switches during your live performances? Say goodbye to the hassle and hello to a game-changing solution: Gig Performer Virtual Software. In this video, we’ll dive into how Gig Performer can revolutionize your live performance setup.

With Gig Performer, not only can you effortlessly switch between multiple microphones on the fly, but you can also route your triggers to a MIDI trigger or sustain pedal for ultimate convenience. Imagine having the ability to control your microphone switching with a simple tap of a pedal, giving you the freedom to focus on your performance without any interruptions.

Gig Performer’s seamless integration with MIDI controllers opens up a world of possibilities for live performers. Whether you want to trigger different microphone presets, activate effects, or even change entire signal chains, it’s all within your reach. The flexibility and convenience of using MIDI controllers allow you to create dynamic and expressive performances that captivate your audience.

And that’s not all – Gig Performer also offers a wealth of customizable effects and processors to enhance your live sound. From EQs and compressors to reverbs and delays, you can fine-tune your sound to perfection, ensuring an unforgettable experience for your audience.

Join us as we explore the countless benefits of Gig Performer Virtual Software for live performances. Upgrade your setup, simplify your workflow, and elevate your live shows to new heights. It’s time to take control and unleash the power of Gig Performer, while enjoying the convenience of routing your triggers to MIDI controllers. Get ready to wow your audience like never before!

Wow I couldn’t have written this better myself! :slight_smile:

4 Likes