Interesting quotes

I stumble upon a lot of Gig Performer testimonials and quotes, so I figured out that it may be interesting to share what I found! :slight_smile: Of course, this all is not in any way some kind of a sponsored or paid promotion, I find this stuff using Google and is public.

The first one is by swill.music (Samuel N Williams) on Instagram.

This program (Gig Performer) has been holding down after MainStage embarrassed me a few times!

I also posted a “testimonial” from the ChatGPT bot here :slight_smile: (funny).

More quotes will be on the way.

3 Likes

Instagram post by ChrizyKeyz (Mika Bryggare).

Even I nowadays use mostly hardware keyboards I did nice control panel for 4 plugin keyboards in Gig Performer. All knobs, sliders and drawbars are assigned to Novation Impulse 61’s controllers and are working on 100% accuracy. Gig Performer is still the best plugin/midi host available and even i’m running old version of GP, this is still a front runner. Easy to use, very visualized, zero latency and stable. And no! This is not a paid advertisement!

3 Likes

quoting myself here… this from the “Clonewheel Organ Group” on facebook:

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

We are really grateful to you guys for spreading the word!

A YouTube comment by winip

2 Likes

Eric Smith (edoctorsmith) via Instagram.

2 Likes

By Sean Alexander (synthsei)

2 Likes

Rob Hussey

You’ll love Gig Performer for your live rig. I’ve been using it every week since Oct 2017 and it has not failed me. I use VSTs exclusively.

(source)

1 Like

Source

3 Likes

@ keyboardforums . com

3 Likes

2 Likes

(source)

2 Likes

Oh, I know that guy. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing @npudar. :pray: It’s true, GP has flipped the script. It’s given me back the time I would spend fighting with other software allowing me to focus on making music and exploring ideas. Greatful the GP solution exists.

3 Likes

I found you, you found me :joy:
This is great! Welcome to the Community and thank you for spreading the word :beers:

1 Like

Dan Preston (danos_da_manos) @ Instagram

4 Likes

–

The Quotes are getting better and better :joy:

–

–

And the best answer is… Tell your friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(source)

4 Likes

(source)

5 Likes

The GP 4.7 update has just been announced on Audiofanzine/France
I wasted no time in posting an enticing comment.
But it’s in French… :wink:

Gig Performer v4.7

2 Likes

Thank you very much for spreading the word. :beers: