Harry Triendl

Harry Triendl is a musician from Austria. Harry is a soundscapes performer and visual artist also known as kunst4life.

He plays touch-guitars (tapping guitars similar to a Chapman Stick), keyboards, electronic percussions and also sings. His musical style includes Ambient, Experimental, Avantgarde, Jazz and even Classical music. He also uses visual parts for performances – for example, the virtual orchestra (a modern and contemporary concept of live performing – the interaction between virtual and real musicians). He has mostly played in central Europe with many musicians from around the world like Jamaaladeen Tacuma, G. Calvin Weston, Krzysztof Majchrzak, Philippe Pipon Garcia, Eivind Aarset, Markus Reuter, José Terán, Luiz Márquez, Denovaire, Pepè Fiore, Peter Jan Marthe, Norbert Zehm, Charly Fischer, Harald Pröckl, Karlheinz Siessl, Kristian Tabakov and many many more.

He uses Gig Performer combined with many plugins such as Line 6 Helix. Here’s some action with Gig Performer:

Next week is his big performance 24h long and a live stream will be available.

Check out his work:

6 Likes

Today is THE big day for Harry as he and his fellow Gig Performer will have to endure a “stress test” → 24h of playing live!

You can join the live stream any time using the link from my previous post.

Here’s his setup:

4 Likes

I love this huge plate of spaghettis on the floor, remaining warm for 24 hours… :slightly_smiling_face:

Spaghetti were hot alright - 24 hours! :fire:
(I now imagine @dhj that says - Meh, I didn’t close Gig Performer for months :joy: )

~

Here’s some feedback - the live stream won’t have the replay, it is removed - they plan to release a “trailer” from the whole 24h. (I’ll post it here as soon as I get the link).

Harry said that he überlebt! and Gig Performer was rock-solid, and overall a “phenomenal tool” and his “control station”.
I’m very happy that all worked so well, I watched parts of the stream, also left a comment. :slight_smile:

I have bunch of photos and here is my selection - Gig Performer in Action! :boom:

4 Likes

Ah, they slept on the spot! I see one of them in his bathrobe :smiley:

2 Likes