Top websites for free audio plugins

Audio Damage is giving away 33 legacy plugins.
Link: Audio Damage Free And Legacy Products

Free.

1 Like

Baby Audio have a few free effects. The Baby Comeback is a great delay with different feedback fx and ducking. Magic Switch chorus is also great.

1 Like

Klanghelm was not mentioned so far, it seems.
some compressors, and saturation avcailable for free, as slightly slimmed down versions:

they are also quite regarded, and have very affordable prices otherwise.
afaik, these are CPU friendly plugins.

3 Likes

Klanghelm is an excellent developer. Very low NORMAL pricing. MJUC, an 1176 emulation with 3 different “flavors”, is and always has been, 24 €. MJUC jr. (a fixed combination of modes 1 and 2) is FREE. Heck of a deal!

2 Likes

It is, but thank you for re-posting it :beers:

1 Like

Some nice guitar amp plugins from the developer “LePou” on https://plugins4free.com/ …and they are of course for free:
PLUGINS 4 FREE - Free Audio Plug-ins Archives: LePou

Pay attention to only download the plugins which support 64bit !

1 Like

Bertom DeNoiser - a free plugin

This guy “The Microphone Assassin” is intersting as he uses Gig Performer to host plugins for voice overs. In this videos he uses Gig Performer with 16 samples with “zero latency”:

2 Likes

I have used this Denoiser too in some rackspaces. It’s very effective!
It’s a very useful tool.

1 Like

Do you have noise in your rackspaces? :thinking:

1 Like

When you remove Noise, what remains?

1 Like

Vintage groundloop plugin? :grin:

This might easily happen when using microphones or guitars… i used it i.e. to eliminate the fan noise from my laptop which was too near to the microphone, worked quite well!

2 Likes

Roland discontinues the Concerto sample playback engine and offers the entire Concerto instrument collection for FREE via Roland Cloud.

More info: Roland Offers FREE Concerto Instrument Collection (Discontinued) - Bedroom Producers Blog

1 Like

Nils‘ K1v – Kawai K1 Emulation Plugin VSTi/AU

Nils‘ K1v is a rompler that emulates a Kawai K1, a famous japanese classic from 1988. Recommended here.

1 Like

I hope they don’t also emulate the overall noisefloor of this synth… :wink:

Who knows. It seems that there are people who like various noises, i.e. pedal noise of a piano, perhaps they want the other noises. :slight_smile:

:joy:

Jokes aside: when starting the process to migrate, or better expand my physical keyboard rig with MainStage, this was one of my first ‘strange’ experiences:

Some years ago I had a Mainstage concert with preloading enabled and at a certain point the background noise of an Arturia B3, or a Stage V with a noisy flanger was showing up in the background, when playing a piano or some soft string patches which ‘located’ close to these patches…

Funny new world :wink:

1 Like

Yeah… sometimes i still happen to be confused by some emulated noise/hum from i.e. Leslie Emulations, but i guess this is what one would call “authentic vintage sound”.

You mean that noise where we bought tons of equipment like noise gates, enhancers etc. to get rid of in the past? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nailed it! :laughing:

1 Like