The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (by narfsounds)

4 Likes

My main problem with this is someone has to be a rather skilled keyboard player :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, which I’m not.

Yes, you’re probably right. But you can learn a thing or two from them.

1 Like

I understand it can be hard for a guitarist, but it is not that difficult for a keyboardist. Everything is difficult for me (as a keyboardist) when it comes to play the guitar… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hm, for the basics you need only 5 fingers and 2 thumbs (1 to hold your plectrum) :person_shrugging:

Well, the number of finger used doesn’t mean much. On a keyboard you can play basic stuffs with only 1 finger. Pretty sure everybody can play this:

And with only 2 fingers (one per hand) you can play this famous Billy Joel machine gun intro :

:wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think the idea is to enable non-keyboard players to play keyboard parts.

Rather, it’s more to enable keyboard players perform without having to become synth programmers.(or spending hours poking through presets to get the closest one and then doing some minor tweaking to envelopes and filters, etc.).

:beers: I think I wasn’t really serious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In fact it’s my way of expressing my admiration for keyboard players.

Ooops, just read it quickly. :flushed:

1 Like

No need to feel ashamed. I think it’s dutch humor.

1 Like

Yes, we were just joking around… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested in this. Right now I have V Collection 9 (not 10)(latest version of GP).

Will there be a way of knowing beforehand whether I need the newer synths in V Collection 10 for any particular song.

I imagine that you can change any sound in the wiring view anyway. Then you should also be able to use Collection 9, it just sounds a little different, if at all.

But you’ll have to wait and see when the Narfsounds pack is released.