Send VST-Audio signal to more then one Audio Output at the same time

Hello to All,
am using the GigPerformer with the Pianoteq-VST and send the Audio Signals from the Pianoteq VST via the Steinberg Yamaha ASIO exclusiv to my Steinberg UR44-C Audio-Interface.
Now I have the challenge to send the Pianoteq Audio Signals to a second (may be a third too) Audio-Interface at the same time.

Can I do this with GigPerformer? If yes, how can I do this with GigPerformer. Do I need a Multi-Audio-Output-VST? Knows anybody here such a Multi-Output-VST?

Many Thanks to you

Rainer

You need to create an “aggregate” audio device. This is built in to Mac but on Windows you need to do a bit more work.

Good article from sweetwater on how to do this using ASIO4ALL

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/aggregate-audio-devices-and-drivers-for-pc-and-mac/

1 Like

For my own understanding, why do you have this challenge?

I never tried it, but I wonder if it could be possible to use several intances of GP each using a different Audio Interface. Then you could use the Bluecat Connector discussed in this forum to send audio from one instance to the other:

As mentioned by @dhj, the ASIO4ALL driver makes it possible to agregate audio interfaces in Windows, but the latency is awfull! Happy Mac users…

@dhj and @David-san:
many thanks to both of you for your great tips!
I will check it and report my experiences.

best

Rainer