2:20 video demonstrating. unlisted: https://youtu.be/JBuRy50rRZs
I have a gig file with about 20 rackspaces. (1 to 3 songs per rackspace)
Totally random, various rackspaces go dead (will explain). I reimport, its ok, then a bit later, its another rackspace gone dead. I must have fixed 80 in the last week.
- The entire rackspace no longer makes any sound. I can see by the audio meters in the plugin, there is NO sound being generated. Trying any other patch does not work, the only cure is to reimport the rackspace.
- On any plugin with a virtual keyboard, clicking on the virtual keyboard also does not produce any sound (very odd)
- If thats not bad enough… the midi controller no longer triggers the virtual keyboard in the plugin.
I have already:
- uploaded and updated all audio interface drivers, controller drivers.
- I have updated all plugins, (arturia and NI is all i use)
- I have rescanned both locations, and plugins
- in my video, yes i have arturia running inside komplete kontrol… thats not the issue… a direct arturia plugin has the same dead issue.
- I have the SAME issue on my pc AND laptop.
- i have turned off all Antivirus (scary)
I fix one, (reimport) then a bit later another rackspace, or 2, go dead. aaah, its random.
Help, i really don’t want to back to mainstage muh
PC: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core Processor, 3693 Mhz, 32 Core(s), 64 Logical Processor(s)
Total Physical Memory 128 GB
Multiple large SSDs
GP: 3.8.1 from GP (not alliance)
Plugins are Arturia Collection V and NI Komplete 13
I use a USB hub
steinberg ur22 mkii
Komplete 61 controller/Studio Logic Mixface
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
ssd, powered sabrent hub,
behinger xr18 interface
korg kronos as controller and a studio logic mixface