The “BOSS SY1000 connector” allows a remote control of almost all parameters of the SY1000 with GP4. Any parameter of the SY1000 can be assigned to widgets on Rackspaces via Mapping → Scriptlet. The parameter values are synchronised in both directions between Gig Performer and the SY1000. Important: SY1000 must be configured to DeviceID=1. (SYSTEM → MIDI → MIDI SETTINGS → KNOB 4)").
How to use:
- Configure the SY1000 to DeviceID=1 (SYSTEM → MIDI → MIDI SETTINGS → KNOB 4)
- Insert the Scriptlet plugin in the MIDI connection between MIDI In(SY1000) and MIDI Out(SY1000)
- Check that SysEx messages are not blocked in MIDI In(SY1000)
- Add widgets to your Rackspaces and select in Mapping “Scriptlet” as Plugin
- Assign the parameter of the SY1000 that you would like to control
- The “search param name” inputbox allows to filter the parameter.
- Example: The search entry “DELAY1” reduces the 3026 parameters to 8 parameters, which are used by DELAY1 in the effect block.
- Parameter names and path are taken from the SY1000. SY1000 owners should therefore easily find the parameters they are looking for.
The operation is identical to VST plug-ins. However, the widgets do not change parameters in a plug-in but directly on the SY1000. Due to the bidirectionality, parameter changes on the SY1000 are of course also transferred to Gig Performer.
Download: SY1000 Connector.rackspace (257.4 KB)