Only Organ Sound - but no Piano Sound!

When I’m loading a template from GP - I only can play and hear the organ sound, but no Piano or strings. What can be the problem? I’m using a Macbook Air macOS Monterey 12.3.1

Hello Daniel and welcome to our community.
Can you please tell us what is the name of a tamplate that you are using?

What happens when you try another templates?
Did you try these templates? Gig and Rackspace Files - Gig Performer Community

I use the template “new Gig - Piano, Organ, Stage” - I only can play Organ, but no Piano. I can not find any mistake in my setup. Why can I play an hear Organ Sound but no Piano? The GLOBAL STRUCTURE is always the same

Can you please check the KeysOfThe70s plugin, make sure that the Piano sound is actually selected in the plugin editor window.

You can select many RKS packages (Rhodes, piano, … ).

I can’t select any sound

That’s weird :thinking:

I’m not at home right now to see the exact location of bank files, but you should either try to find banks on your computer or download them from here: Lostin70s Audio

I’m wondering if you gave GP all the file permissions it needs?

You might have said no when the OS X security system asked you about GPS access to your files?!

Please check your security settings.

You may have done the same with the installer so please just reinstall GP and make sure all file and microphone access is allowed for GP

Hope this helps

I uninstalled GP a 2nd time and installed it new, but I can’t chose any Piano Sound. The Organ still works - I spend a lot of hours to find the mistake - but I can’t find a solution for my problem. Also the separate download of Lostin70sAudio didn’t work. What shall I do?

You did not reply to what djogon asked:
did you give OS X access to your files ?

Try download and install just the plugin from:
https://lostin70s.com/plugins/KeysOfThe70s

Samples should “reside” in:
Users/Shared/RKsamples
(like in my screenshot)

Thank you very much! Now I can load a Piano, but i miss all the promised sounds like Pads and Strings - where can I find this? BR, Daniel

Are the sample files *.rks missing in your install?

Yes - there is nothing inside to find

Can you search for *.rks files on your system? :thinking:

Did you installed just the plugin?

I can not install this - I can not find any other download

Why did you install your plugin on your desktop?

You also never responded with the andwer about GP having access to All your files.

It’s impossible to help you unless you give us answers to our queries

Open the system preferences, select security and privacy and switch to the files and folders tab. Find GP4 in that list and send us a screenshot of that.

Sorry, my english is not so good and I’m not a professional user of all this Computer-knowledge. Please have mercy with me - hope to understand your answers - here some new screenshots

Your Gig Performer does not have access to all your files.

You do seem to have the full disk access (Festplattenvollzugriff) but I’m not sure if you have to allow access to Dateien und Ordner

Please disable the full disk access and enable the access to Dateien und Ordner

When you are installing GP just accept the default values

You also, again, never answered my question: “ Why did you install your plugin on your desktop?

Unless you answer all the questions asked we can’t help you. We need to get the full picture - so we need to know why did you go through the trouble of changing the installation paths?

I don’t understand the problem about Installation plugin on desktop. I only followed the installation. In the moment when there was no sound, I downloaded Lostin70s Audio directly again and saved it on my desktop. But all the time, I could not chose any sound

The issue seems to be solved.
@Daniel expected many more sounds like Brass and Pads etc.
but for that he needs some more Plugins which are not part of GP.