My custom 2u PC live rig

I tried a usb C portable monitor I think it was one of those cheap AOC ones and I never got it working so I took it back. So that lead me to using my Surface pro as a monitor thru remote desktop via ethernet cable. I just set my ip address up and never had a problem since and there is no lag at all, Im not sure why some of u might be getting lag. But both PCs a win 10 pro.

If you have difficulties, come in touch with me again, I will buy one piece from this very serious German company (it is often the case with German company) and send it to you.

1 Like

If you are on Mac, this looks interesting with the new upcoming Catalina:

1 Like

I think, 10" is still super small but if you guys interested, I highly recommend the lilliput monitors.
These monitors are mainly used by camera men in the UK.
They are supersuper bright, IPS, high refresh rate for that format, 4Kā€¦
They are extremely good for their price, and camera guys rely on them for crucial color definition and composition of their shotsā€¦

I donā€™t know if you could find them in the US though but I think itā€™s worthy to checkā€¦

Cheers

This brand had a poor offer for a few years, it is clearly no more the case. Very interesting range of products, thank you for the tip.

1 Like

Thanks @David-san, I will keep that in mind! Once I get through getting everything up and running on my new rackmount, Iā€™ll likely take you up on that.

X