Midi controller: Changing rackspaces using buttons/pads

I am from France :fr: :rooster: :cheese: :baguette_bread: :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses::champagne: :wink:

1 Like

Please check this thread: German user manual - #6 by themaartian

You can write in your language and use one of these services to translate it into English. Copy that translation and paste it here.

And “David-san sir” sounds fabulous :ok_hand:t2:

P.S.

@rank13 sir
If this is useful for wider audience perhaps it is worth sharing in the Gig and Rackspace files? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am close to change, well extend, my pseudo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I updated the ‘solution’ post with some more details of what the script was doing and why, and also updated the topic title.

3 Likes

Hi
Today when I’m playing live, I faced two issues

1. Swam Engine ( Saxo )- when I playing Saxo racespace Patch and change the different racespace then Again coming to Swam Engine ( Saxo ) volume automatically decreasing. It did Expression cc 11

I think Expression cc11 values Automatically decreasing.

2. Gig performer4 Software taking lot of time… To opening( software opening very late)

Please start new topics for these. They seem to be different to what we were helping you with before.

1 Like

I am facing one more issue based on PC messages when I apply the script. Some of my notes are not playing like from C1 to E2 keys not working sir

Hi @Elia
Yes, the script was blocking the note numbers that were also used on the pads.
I’ve updated the script above to only block/convert the notes on channel 10. All other channels will pass through.

1 Like

Well done @rank13 sir! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Okkk sir

Is it any possible to plays keys also

I am not sure what you are asking?

The change to the script I posted above will mean that as long as your keys aren’t on Channel 10, then they won’t be blocked.