GP lost audio issue

There are lots of hidden settings in windows 10 regarding usb sleep and power modes.
Also found when playing both my keyboards aggressively that the usb connectors would cause a data loss so I hot glued all usb connectors in. ( my rig is all self contained in a dual manual custom built rig, so all I move is keyboard and another).
Not lost any usb since.

Incidentally when audio player was breaking up I notice that all MIDI was still sending output and GP had not flashed up audio disconnected when I lost audio output

All I move is keyboard and Leslie amp

Thinking this may be usb power issue.
Have fitted new high quality power supply to pc , will test that first, if not that then new motherboard etc.

Incidentally all 3 Focusrite interfaces work fine with my home pc

Suppose still could be a bug in operating system

In that case many users would experience the problem.

Is there some way to put a stress test or a way of testing all day without being at the keyboard?

Strange thing is when I lost audio tried reboot GP twice and rebooted computer twice no joy. The only way audio would work was by disconnecting mains for 3 mins then all worked fine

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
If you really want to stress - at your own risk - your system usin GP, here is a configurable plugin called ChaosChimp

Personally, I did not dare to try it
:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

I just tried it: still alive and GP too :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks man , gonna try it!!!

Furthermore, you can simulate controller actions (Note On/Off, MIDI CC etc.): GPfuzz - Automatic battle testing of rackspaces

thanks for gpfuzz, ive taken a look and ill be using it to test my system.
cheers simon