Gig Performer and Music Lab products

Thanks, EnjoyRC.

Your .gig file has the same problem as mine when loaded into GP on my machine. The sound at note-off is louder than mine, but I’m guessing that’s because your patch in Omnisphere is different.

Have you loaded the RealStrat VST3 version into GP?

Yes…

Tonight, I’m going to create a gig that contains Omnisphere and RealStrat from scratch and post it here. Then if you could load it and see the results…

I responded in a separate post…

Yeah… I don’t have Keyscape.

…have you tried completely uninstalling RealGuitar, rebooting, then reinstalling Real Guitar and rebooting again?

I’m going to do a RealStrat re-install next. Doesn’t seem to me be a likely source for the problem given that all three MusicLab instruments I own (RealStrat, RealLPC and RealGuitar) seem to have this problem. In other words, on first glance it doesn’t seem like it’s a corrupted single install…but I’m game to confirm if a re-install changes anything.

Thanks!

OK, I missed this info, sorry :woozy_face:

And what about the tune of the recorded notes, correct or not ?

Unfortunately I didn’t keep track of exactly what note I was playing, but if it’s the pitch you’re referring to, in thinking back on it I think it was an “E”, and the note in the file is a “B”. But I’m not 100% sure. Sorry!

Yes I was talking about the note pitch, I think this information could also help us to clarify what’s going on.

Did you thought to summarize a little your issue and to knock at the door of MusicLab ?

Yes, I’ve already been in contact with MusicLab, as has GP tech support.

Uninstall and re-install of RealStrat done. Created new .gig to test.

Unfortunately, no difference. :anguished:

What about RealStrat with a different VST Synth?

Good idea. I’ve already tried this with Kontakt, EastWest Play and a couple of other VST instruments.

We’ve been finally able to reproduce this. Thanks for your patience. We will be working on this as a high priority issue.

1 Like

Please, let us know what happened once you find out. :face_with_monocle: