This gig file features a custom metronome built around the System Actions and KeysOfThe70s plugins. Please switch to the Global rackspace to see it.
It will provide us with the following functionality:
- Visual feedback - the accent and beat buttons will light up at appropriate times.
- Change notes - you can easily change the notes for accent and beat respectively.
- Volume controls - easily change the volume of the Accent and Beat.
- Global Play - toggle the global playhead.
- Metronome control - you can turn this custom metronome on or off (perhaps you might want to use the built-in metronome instead).
- Cut MIDI - this feature provides visual feedback only. Sound is not generated (MIDI events won’t come into the sound generating plugin).
- GP Metronome - this toggles the built-in Gig Performer metronome.
It is located on the right side so you can add other useful widgets to the rest of the panel.
Download: Metronome-Global.gig (202.2 KB)
Note: Learn more about it in this blog article.