Free Plugin for Chord Playing

Found an interesting plugin:

5 Likes

Really nice and simple utility. Above all, a lot of community presets !

At a time I should try such a chord plugin because I never understood the interest for musicians who know what a chord is… :face_with_monocle: When you are very busy as a single keyboardist and you want to play a chord pad or something? :thinking:

How cool is that community preset system! Playing them directly in the web browser with your keyboard to test before you download.

1 Like

Good find :wink: !!

Ohh don’t underestimate the power of notes remapping and one “key-chords”
This my example came to mind…

4 Likes

Nice job! This both intrigues and confuses me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Was there blowing involved?

nop… just playing; independent instruments one for each hand, 4 fingers right hand “melody” (keys mapped for needed notes)
4 fingers left hand “bass and chords” so to explain it…

1 Like

This is lovely. Love the Eigenharps. I think there’s nothing as expressive in the electronics world. Wish they concentrated on just making the midi instruments.

1 Like

Trackbout has updated Ripchord to version 2.4.0 with the following changes:

New Features:

• There is now a MIDI recorder built into Ripchord.
  • You can now drag & drop MIDI from Ripchord into your DAW.
  • There is now a power button to disable the preset chords, but maintain the MIDI routing and allow notes to pass through.
  • Ripchord can now import “Type 1” MIDI files as well as “Type 0” MIDI files.
  • You can now export the current preset as a MIDI file.
1 Like

Hi @pianopaul and others,

Thanks for posting this. I can’t seem to find the “Community” that they talk about where you can upload and download presets. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Is this what you’re asking about?

1 Like

I think they might have removed that from their website - I can’t find it any longer.