Free Arpeggiator from Modalics ( only now for free)

Hello Forum,

Modalics, thats two Guys who are by themselfes musicians * .
They are pro coders as well. ( they worked for waves for example)
They released Beat Scholar, a very special drum machine, end last year.

now they release an Arpeggiator.
Its for a short time for free !!
…put it in the cart, apply the code, …snag it.
(code is on their page / after the first click / or here: FreeYourArp )

i´ve not tested it myself, yet.
I have full trust that its a piece of good work.
( i have beat scholar / had some go with it within GP )

• btw. / pro Level Musicians / check their videos :wink:
    reminds you of somebody ? :joy:
5 Likes

Hey, thanks for this info. Indeed, I just got it for free. I will compare with BlueARP when I have more time. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, I tried to get it with my gmail account but I never got the confirmation code (no, it’s not in spam either)

I received the email validation code almost instantly.

Did you use a gmail account?

No, another one.

It just showed up – of course I’ve already closed that page!

Try again… :nerd_face:

Just got it – hope it was worth the trouble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worked for me…This is kinda cool!

1 Like

I’m having trouble with my Gmail accounts. Really slow. Something on Google’s end, I’m sure. I noticed the problem last evening (morning, U.S. time).

Downloaded and installed. It’s nice that: a) they provided a standalone version that is b) nicely resizable on a 4K display! Will play with it later. My puppers need their morning walk and breakfast.

Bonne journée or bonne soirée, wherever you are!

2 Likes

I can not sign up: every time I validate the captcha, I come back to the captcha response request…

Edit: For those who may be experiencing this problem, I got around it by changing the location of my vpn.

I’m in France, and wasn’t even offered a Captcha.

I went ahead and bought a license for Beat Scholar. It looks interesting, and I’m happy to support a small startup operation that looks like they do quality work, they’re having fun and that they give a s**t.

3 Likes

Thanks OP.
You stole my thunder. :slight_smile:

I’ve registered using gmail.

Limited to 3 Activations.

1 Like

Hey all! I’m Eyal - co-founder of Modalics.

Sorry for all these problems on the website! If you’re still having problems send us a support request through here:

And we’ll help you get the free EON-Arp license. :slight_smile:

Right! But notice that you can always deactivate older machines from the plugin itself by clicking the “EON-Arp” logo, and you can always just hit ‘deactivate all’ if you use other machines.

So really that limitation is only a bother if you really need more than 3 machines active at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing what you folks create with EON-Arp!

5 Likes

With EON-ARP and GP! Welcome to the GP community forum @innervisions :wink:

1 Like

Right! But notice that you can always deactivate older machines from the plugin itself by clicking the “EON-Arp” logo, and you can always just hit ‘deactivate all’ if you use other machines.

So really that limitation is only a bother if you really need more than 3 machines active at the same time.
Thank You, I thought that was the case, and I should have re-worded it better. I’ll have a play over the weekend (I hope).

Sites down By the way. :wink:

Hopefully it was just a momentary jump… we’ve had a ton of people visiting the site to grab EON-Arp lately…

For sure! I think the MIDI routings in GP would be absolutely amazing with multiple instances of EON.

1 Like

I’m already going to learn how to use a single instance because Eon is not stingy with its functions :wink:.

I picked this up, but still waiting for someone who is familiar with BlueARP, to do a comparison. Wondering which one I should start with, learning-wise. Inquiring minds…