Cracks and Pops in audio with GP

@Wammies I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do here. It seems that you are trying to cram an entire MainStage concert into a single GP rackspace. You are comparing a Main Stage CONCERT with a single rackspace in Gig Performer.

Here’s the approximation of terms
A Main Stage CONCERT = GIG in Gig Performer
A Main Stage Patch = Rackspace in Gig Performer

It would be really helpful if you could take a look at the online manual or even just watch one of the short introductory videos so you can figure out how GP is organized.
You can find all support resources here: https://gigperformer.com/support.html

Btw… If you tried to cram all of those plugins into a single MainStage patch it would behave at least the same :slight_smile:

@keyman Antonio - I am not sure why are you mentioning multiple cores? It would not be relevant in this situation. It is as if a guitarist could plug in his or hers pedals in parallel and expect the sound to be routed exactly they way he/she wants.
If all the pedals were connected in parallel (each has its own proverbial core) then all of them would sound immediately and be applied to the source sound coming directly from the guitar even though I wanted to go to my compressor, then to my amp, then to my deal/reverb etc…

Let’s not confuse the multicore processing with some kind of magical better performance. Many plugins will take advantage of multiple cores if it makes sense for the plugin to do so.

1 Like