Control the loop button from the streaming audio player on GP of Korg Kontrol2

I tried to control the loop button from the streaming audio player on GP of Korg Kontrol2. Unfortunately the LED on the Korg Kontrol2 does not light up properly:

If the button is programmed to “Toggle”, I have to press 2x on the Korg Kontrol2 to toggle the loop button on the streaming audio player and the LED changes incorrectly
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
I want the control button on the Korg Kontrol2 to light up in sync with the loop button

Did you get the result you want by simply adding a button widget and activating the Sync feature? (first try without the Streaming Audio File Player)

I have tried to transfer the system to Korg Nano Kontrol2, but unfortunately there are the same problems as with X Touch at the beginning. Is there such a configuration file for Korg Nano Kontrol2?

What type of midi messages is the Korg buttons sending? Note or CC?

Korg Kontrol2 sends CC

Without the SAFP it works, but when the SAFP itself goes into the loop, the LED on the Korg Kontrol2 does not light up and you have to press twice for the SAFP to release the loop. With X Touch (same GP settings) it works, the LED lights up as soon as the SAFP automatically enters the loop and you can cancel the loop immediately by pressing a button. My guess is the setting of the Korg Kontrol2. With the X-Touch it only worked after I had installed the configuration file from “schamass”.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Addendum: If I set “Reverse” under Value, it works and the automatic loop is resolved, but now the LED on the Korg Kontrol2 lights up incorrectly (on/off reversed to the streaming player).