Chord trigger function

Hi everyone, I’m thinking to move from mainstage to gig performer. In mainstage i use a lot the chord trigger function. Is there something similar on gig performer?
Tks

Not built-in to GP but quite a few plugins out there that do this – the free RipChord might suit you (trackbout)

2 Likes

You might find some useful ideas from the user templates e.g.

1 Like

Tks for your suggestion.
How should i connect it to a vst? Like a vst effect?
Tks

This is a plugin that you connect before the synths you want to trig.
You will find two keyboards pictures in it: click on edit, select a trigger key on the bottom keyboard, select a chord on the upper one, repeat for other triggers and chords and so on. Then name and save as a preset.
Different chords can be played using the same key by changing preset.

1 Like

Thank you hermon.
Following your suggestions it works! But i have an issue. Within a rackspace i created one variation with ripchord on and one with ripchord off (with a widget set on bypass the plug in). When i move from the variation with ripchord on to that one with ripchord off, the chord continue to play like i have the sustain pedal on. any ideas about how can i solve?

What’s happening is the plugin is not receiving a note off command before you switch variations. Search the forum for the Plugin Persist Scriptlet. This will delay the bypass sightly until it note off is sent.

2 Likes

Thank you!,