Blue3 v. B4II

Yeah you can, but you have to bridge the plugin (jbridge or some other app).

I use JBridge and B4II works in Gig Performer. But sometimes the B4 display goes blank. That is why I sadly I am thinking of moving on to 64bit organ.

Unbelievable that they dropped it, i miss it and i play organ from my guitar. :slight_smile:

They turned it into Session Organs for Kontakt, but it’s not the same.

I upload again with the correct name.

https://community.gigperformer.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/45dd905149217611692ddbdac2392f17d561055a.mp3 https://community.gigperformer.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/ed14deda780816f5e1657be4eba0934e6858856f.mp3

Have you tried it with 32Lives… i think that’s the name of the other bridge

Yeh, the new kontakt organs are blah

@dougalex
I made a big mistake it was VB3-II and Blue3 and not B4II - sorry.
I do not have B4II

So turning off the crosstalk solved the only other issue for me. So…If next update the Blue3 attack can be sharpened up to give me that “instant on” feeling, you will have me hook, line and sinker. Thank you for you checking in on my comments!

Ahh, i have all 3, not on the same system thu

Oops, not blue 3 yet, was just about to install it

Still good, because that might mean VB3-II does have a sharper “attack”. I intend to test drive it.

I’m curious to see how it goes

Trying blue 3 now, is there a way to kill or lower the background cabinet noise? It’s louder than the organ on some patches

Found it

There are so many options to tweak, the user guide is very good.

What also is very good, the cabinet called spin can be used after blue3.
Just set in Blue3 the output to dry and then use spin as the cabinet.
This way you can put a distortion effect after Blue3 and before spin when you are not
happy with the builtin distortion.

Blue 3 for me, is far better than any of my organ VI’s i’m using in GP3, i’m diggin it

thu, i’m comparing vb3, not vb3-2, for the upgrade price i can just buy blues 3

Key click comparison on the VST organs I have:
B4II - winner (gives me that “it’s the real thing” feeling)
VB3-II - second place
Blue3 - has more adjustment but still not as real as B4II’s less adjustable key click
Arturia B-3 V2 - can’t push it high enough when desired

***ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE: The B4II key click definitely sounds like it is going through the Leslie rotary speaker (sounds like it is really coming out of, and affected by the character of, the Leslie horns)
But the others sound more like the key click is bypassing the Leslie rotary speaker