Behringer X-Touch MINI

Has anyone tried a Behringer X-Touch MINI with GigPerformer? The LED Rotaries seem to be perfect for knobs on Rackspaces. And the buttons could control rackspace buttons.

I use this, it works great! The only negative I have about it, is it seems to use a ‘proportional’ mode of applying how much movement applied to the value, when turning the knobs. In other words the faster the knobs are turned, the faster the amount will change. When turning them slow the amount changes slowly. I prefer a mode where the value directly follows the physical location of the knob, regardless of how fast or slow it is turned. I’ve had the unit for a while, and they may have updated features, so maybe i’ll check to see if this has been updated.

I haven’t tried it, but I’m interested in the X-Touch Mini or Compact!
So does GP send values to the X-Touch and rotaries/fader catch these (looking to avoid the annoying jump in value I get with my Akai LPD8)?

Yes, all the rotaries and buttons will always be set to the values in GP. No need to jump or catch the GP value. As soon as you push or turn these, they’re already at the current value. Now the X-Touch MINI fader is NOT motorized. So it needs to jump or catch the GP value. The X-Touch Compact faders are motorized.