since there are regularly questions about how to do this and that with the audioplayer plugin, i thought i could share this rackspace with you (it lied “hidden” in another thread of another sub forum).
So why not bring it back to live at the right place…
This is how the panel looks like:
And these are the functions:
- switch which lets you change from single to multi track play (switching to “multi” disables the “radio mode”)
- button to enable/disable the loop mode
- button to stop / reset the counter position (while in loop mode, it just jumps back to start and starts playing again)
- button to play / pause
- button to open/close the player
- switch to activate the “radio mode” (means, the track buttons act as radio buttons. While playing is active the selected track will start playing from the beginning). This can only be active in “single track” mode!
- 8 buttons to select the track(s) that is played
Many of these functions can only be realized by using GPScript, so there is a bunch of code lines working in the background (find the code in the rackspace-script editor).
audioplayer_V4.rackspace (252.8 KB)
Maybe this is useful for some of you… have fun with it!