EDIT: I uploaded a revised version of the gig-file! Please re-download the file.
Under certain circumstances there could have been an error when opening the old file (this should be gone now), and i noticed that the panel looked quite ugly on “normal” screen resolutions (1920x1080)… should be better now.
i finally managed to “nail together” a rackspace which gives the inbuilt audioplayer of Gig Performer some additional advanced functionality which is not (yet?) implemented in the actual internal plugin:
With this rackspace you can:
- switch the play mode (single or muti track)
- play / pause the playhead
- play from the start
- stop and reset the playhead with a press of one button
- when in “single track” mode, you can change the playing track on the fly (radio button mode)
- set the “One-Shot” playing mode for all tracks at once (on/off)
- use an advanced “loop-mode”
- define a looping range by either capturing the actual playhead position with a button, or adjust the start/end manually with two separate knobs
- jump to the start of the loop
- reset the loop range with one button
After you have added one or multiple new audio files you need to update the actual maximal playing length with the according button in the loop section!
If you don’t do this, all the timestamps cannot be calculated correctly!
Hint: Hold the CTRL key pressed while dialling the loop-range knobs for fine-adjustment!
And here is the gig file:
audioplayer_looper.gig (622.8 KB)
Have fun with it!
(belated Merry Christmas!)