Zero-latency plugins - list

Yes Mr. Pudar, It was very time consuming to do it this way too. I posted this before I saw that a new feature was coming to export a list of plugins. I also mentioned it would be great if it could export the latency for each as well. I am not sure if that will be included. I just loaded up each of my plugins and checked to make sure it was a zero latency plugin, and if not, moved on to the next plugin. Then aligned them by category, and used a midi out block, which I renamed for each cat. It would be a nice feature as well to have text block, just for this purpose, as well as some others, where just a label is needed in wiring view for whatever. Or in other words… a fake block, just to add text to.

look under “miscellaneous” / chose: “comment”
:wink:

1 Like

Oh man! I knew there was something like this I totally forgot about. THANKS

1 Like

I was hoping this new feature would include a column for latency, but has not been adopted as of yet.

When you include a plugin and move the mouse over it, then the latency is shown

Thank you sir! already knew that. I was just hoping it would have been included in the new export feature.

I guess I could load up all plugins one at time and check each one for latency, then use the new plugins in use tool to export the list to share it with others.

I will try to do that soon
I will just have to see if I am Latency… lol

The starting goal of the list above was only to have an overview of zero latency FX plugins BEFORE you buy. Nothing more.

1 Like

Oh yes, I see that now.