Widget scaling confusion

I’m attempting to scale a widget that controls the volume slider on an audio mixer in my rack space. I’ve set the Scaled Value vertical slider to 53.1. This setting puts the volume level of the mixer slider to where I want it. The number in the Scaled Value reads 41.8 and the number in the Widget Value window reads 78.7. When I move my physical controller(pedal) to it’s maximum position, the number in the graph is 51.2. The Widget Value number is 98.8. If I save this and then move the volume pedal to the maximum setting, the Scaled Value shows 51.2. The slider in the mixer widget goes to the top while the vertical indicator under the slider is what I believe, to be showing the value that the Scaled Value is set at. The volume of the plugin it’s controlling also goes it’s highest volume value. What am I missing here? What I want to accomplish is when I adjust the volume pedal to its most forward setting, I want the volume slider on the mixer to move to the setting I saved of 51.2. Rackspace in question is attached.
NEVER DIE YOUNG.rackspace (1.5 MB)

You have two widgets mapped to the same mixer parameter, and both of those widgets have different scale values. I think this is introducing conflicts. I’m not quite following what you want to achieve. Do you want the option to use either your pedal, or a knob from the Keylab, to control the same parameter?

Do’h!
That was and oversight. Fixed it and now the pedal works as I want it to.

1 Like