Vocal Chain Rackspace From Marty Wade's YouTube Video

This Rackspace was created by @marty and is a simple rackspace for vocalists Using Gig Performer. The vocal chain is kept in the global rackspace so it can be accessed from any local rackspaces you wish to create. You can download the whole rackspace, or if you prefer, you can download just the global rackspace to insert it into an existing Gig file.

The plug-ins used in this Gig file are all free and can be downloaded at the following links:
Kilohearts Essential Effects: Kilohearts Essentials - Over 30 FREE Effects Plugins
Classic Graphic EQ: EQ302 | Red Rock Sound

Marty Vocal Chain From YT.zip (51.9 KB)

5 Likes

Nice share, @BPontecorvo, and thank you @marty - love your show!

2 Likes

Thanks Dennis !
Hope the rackspace comes in handy :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much…after a gig the other day…this was the exact question I had…how to utilise vocals in my rackspaces too. Greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

@marty This looks great! Thx! Installing it now for a gig with a singer this Saturday.
It seems that I can’t download the Red Rock equaliser. Do you know if there have been ant changes since you posted this?

I made an account, but only get Not available for this account when I go to the equaliser plugin.

In case it can’t be downloaded for free any longer, do you know of a good alternative?

Hi !!

I’m at work at the moment so can’t try the download. If it’s now unavailable just do a quick google for free graphic eq plugins. You might even find a more up to date option.

1 Like

Thx for answering!