VB3II drawbar settings not saving

Ok I figured out the problem. I have a new keyboard (YC88) that I am setting up and apparently when it sends out PCs it basically sends out the whole state of the keyboard along with it which I guess overrides the saved settings in GP.

I have not been able to find a way not to send that info in the YC88, but in the inblock in GP I blocked “other CCs” and that does the trick. But the weird thing is that I can still use the drawbars in performance, Not sure why they are not blocked, I guess the widgets don’t pay attention to that.

But I have a much more urgent problem now, as I thought I would have this done for tonight’s show. It is probably a real simple basic thing, but when the YC88 sends out PC, there is first Bank select of 63 and then a second bank select of 32 and with that a fine # that corresponds to the actual bank you are in on the YC88 (0-24 I think). The actually PC number is always 1-8.

Please how do I set it up in GP to receive the proper bank. I have tried all combinations. Took a while to realize I had remap to 0 and 0 checked in MIDI settings as that worked with my CP300 and I can get the first 8 rackspaces to work with that, but can’t figure how to do the bank thing. Quite desperate and sincerely appreciate the help!!!