VB-Audio Matrix

The Latency Performance Mode settings are in the Settings menu, on the right side:

Example 65

There’s still a little too much latency when routing between Virtual ASIO instances, even with Performance mode enabled. It’s not as noticeable when using for simple routing, but still not nearly as effcient that way as ASIO Link Pro. I think this product is aimed at the streaming and broadcast crowd more than for live performance audio.

1 Like

Interesting. I have a bunch of other settings but not “Latency Performance Mode” I’m running Matrix Coconut, maybe that’s why?

If you join their Discord server, you can find the beta release that has performance settings. Should be v. 1.0.0.9 I believe.

2 Likes

Matrix Coconut!

So ASIO4ALL is not the only solution for aggregating audio devices on Windows! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you still in touch with the developer? Did you challenge him to come closer to ASIO Link Pro? I would be sooo nice… :innocent:

I did, and he did add a performance mode. When routing between asio instances it’ still added a little too much latency for my liking. It would be totally fine for broadcasting and I’m sure that crowd is very excited with the improvements he’s made.

But that means he still hasn’t cracked the ASIO link pro latency secret…

1 Like