unable to click on "invert value"

hey guys, i am unable to change the state of the “invert value” box…is it just me? v2.2.2

Can you provide more explicit steps as to what you were trying to do? I just opened GP, dragged a widget into a panel and I can click on the “Invert value” in the properties with no problem.

Can you provide more explicit steps as to what you were trying to do? I just opened GP, dragged a widget into a panel and I can click on the “Invert value” in the properties with no problem.

hi david - i am working from a backspace template with buttons and pedals. the values of 'invert value" seem to be stuck, i can easily modify other params but that one will not change when i click on it, whether it is stored as “on” or “off” i can’t change it. wanna have a look?

“rackspace,” not “backspace.” one day i’ll turn off autocorrect…

oh, never mind…a restart of GP fixed it. next time i’ll try that first, sorry.

Hmmm, you should not have to restart GP to fix that problem (and it shouldn’t be a problem at all…can you reproduce it?).

Hi Tony,

in the past I face the same issue, resizing the GigPerformer window solved the problem.
Maybe your GigPerformer window as too small?

sorry, i have no idea what brought it on. if it reappears, i’ll let you know. and thanks, piano paul - i have found that sometimes switching back and forth between rackspaces clears little things too.