Triple Play Footcontroller (FC-1) causing issues in Gigperformer

Hi there!

We are encountering some issues with regard to the triple-play FC1 in conjunction with Gigperformer.

When we start up Gigperformer with the FC1 connected via USB, the program for all intents and purposes freezes. We are unable to select anything, or click on anything with the mouse until we disconnect and reconnect the FC1 (literally un-and replugging the usb). Then it works as intended. Not the biggest issue in the world (we could just start the program and insert the USB when it runs), but annoying nonetheless.

I was wondering if anybody else here is using the Triple Play in conjunction with the footcontroller and/or is running into the same issue and came up with a work around.

Thanks in advance!

kind regards,

Gerk

I don’t use one myself but I know quite a few GP users have that gear.

It’s very unlikely to be a GP issue (we’d have heard many complaints by now if it was).

Are you using a USB hub? If so, that may be the issue. I’ve seen this with other programs (for example, on my own Mac, if I boot up with my RME audio interface connected via a USB hub, the hub doesn’t properly work (none of the other devices are visible). When I unplug the RME cable and plug it back in, everything starts working properly.

If you can try plugging your device directly into the computer, or try a different hub, that would be a useful experiment.

1 Like