Touchscreen with Gig performer

Hi @macsaif, welcome to the GP community. :wink:

My setup is also based on a NUC PC, a BRIX i7 from Gigabyte. For gigs, I have a small cheap 10’’ touch screen:

Regarding a computer keyboard, I would like to keep it at home when giging, but for the moment is is still difficult to do everything on the touchscreen, so I have this one:

But for preparing gigs or using a DAW in a much comfortable way, I recently bought this larger touch screen mounted on an arm to lift it from the front to the top my music rest:

I prefer a small 10’’ touch screen for gigs, as I like to face people over my controller keyboards (and with also an iPad for the scores, I don’t want to face a screen wall in front of me). When preparing gigs, a larger screen is much more comfortable, but a 15’’ one is probably a good compromise (be sure to chose one with hdmi and not usb). Regarding the computer keyboard, mine is illuminated and I can use it with or without a USB cable which makes it very convenient for gigs. But I argue as far as I can for gigs without a computer keyboard using the wonderful GP touchable widgets. In my opinion, for the moment, it is not 100% possible to go for a gig without a computer keyboard, but I think GP is really taking the right way regarding touch friendly GUI :+1: