The "perfect" MIDI controller

Thats my opinion and idea too! I just started developing a hardware-controller using a Teensy. The first step will end in 8 OLED-Displays, displaying the Captions of GigPerformers Panel Control-Elements (using SysEx-Midimessages). Step two will integrate 9 motorized faders. And finally i would like to add a state-of-art Keybed.
The first step is almost finished. At the beginning of next year I will post circuit diagrams and software (Arduino IDE) in GigPerformer forum.
II would be happy if other users would participate in the hardware and software development

8 Likes

I would be happy to support. But I donā€™t know what to do. I guess you are much more skilled

Same hereā€¦

It looks very interesting. However, Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t have much time to actively participate, but I will follow your project.

If you want I can maybe review it (but not intending to build the controller anyway soon). I have experience with Arduino and ESP-32 (never built anything until completely finished, but played a bit with them, also related to MIDI messaging and DMX).

Continue reading about the DIY-Controller here.

2 Likes