I’ve put together a syntax definition file for Sublime and GP Script. Hope it’s of use to some of you!
These are the steps to install it:
- in Sublime Text, pull down the main app menu and move down to Preferences. In the flyout menu, select Browse packages…
- a Finder window should appear
- if it’s not already there, create a folder called ‘User’ at this location
- remove the .txt extension from the filename (it’s only there to allow me to upload it here) then
- drop the attached .sublime-syntax file in the User folder
GP Script files should now automatically get highlighted correctly.
Let me know if you have any issues - or if you want to suggest changes. Note that the colours you see are driven by your selected colour theme and not by the syntax definition itself.
I’m going to start work on a VS Code version next.
gpscript.sublime-syntax.txt (11.2 KB)