Stuck note nightmare - script fix?

Just my own $0.02 on Windows 10 putting up notifications or running other inside ring notifications. I have for years used Chris Titus’ Windows Debloat Powershell scripting. I’ve suggested it to a lot of people who immediately told me that because it was a bad idea they therefore would never try it. Caveat emptor, own personal risk etc. But here’s my experience fwiw.

My system has NO interruptions, ever because all that stuff is all turned off in my install.

I’ve run well over 1000 live hours of GP rigs over the last 2 1/2 years as live streams with VSTs that are all over the road. I always use this CTT Windebloat and have NEVER had anything but roaring success getting a super-lean, clean Windows install running. You can break the OS for sure with it. Follow his very carefully tested recommendations (ie the defaults) and you can quickly and easily achieve the same, And it reverts to previous via system restore point. The man really knows what he’s doing IMHO.

As they say, works for me.

EDIT: if you want to investigate it, this is his GitHub. He’s organized into to a line of Powershell you can just execute somehow (a few methods listed) and it spins itself up to the main menu.

Use at your own risk etc.

2 Likes