Start midi file player and audio player same time

Trying to start midi file player and audio player at same time.
While I am banging away at it figuring it out, thought I might see if anyone had done this and had any tips on how to do it.

More info:
In the middle of my live set, have been switching from Gig Performer to using my DAW so I could play an audio file backing track and midi file that plays a Moog VST. I do live manipulation of filter, resonance on the Moog, that is why I want a midi to start at same time with an audio track.
Now I want to do this using Gig Performer and stop using the DAW.

More info:
I have two audio players because one is a click track and the other is the backing track. One issue is, (even without the complication of the midi track), how do I start two audio players with one button so they are in sync?
EDIT: I see there is “Multi Mode” so I can use one audio player to sync start two audio files
But how do I sync start the midi player?

Well darn… I guess for now I have to stay with the DAW (The DAW is of course designed to start midi and audio in perfect sync)… BECAUSE… so far, in Gig Performer I cannot get the midi player to reliably start in sync with the audio player. (I gave it five hours of trying, even read the manual :wink:)
Unless someone confirms it is possible and reliable to get the midi player to start in sync with the audio player, I am hesitant to keep trying.

While we expect this dual sync to be addressed in an update soon, in the meantime, there are workarounds described in other threads, e.g.,

Thanks @dhj
Just also would like to mention: I would like there to be an option to select behavior as Play/Pause, or Play/StopAndResetPlayHeadAtStart

My current method is to use same key-switch to start/stop. And I want the start to always be at beginning. I think the midi player works that way, but not the audio player, right?

I also thought it seems like the midi player was not triggering until “NoteOff”. I tried the latching settings but still seems like still always “NoteOff”. (But maybe I was delirious at that point).