Song key display (just a display)

Hi guys I’m looking for a way to display a simple message (key in this instance) that changes with the global transpose it doesn’t have to read the key from the vst or instrument just a display so I can set the name of the song and then the button will update to set to what ever I want it to, this is just an aid so I can easily set the transpose to the key I want, hope that makes sense, just to reiterate it will be just a display that updates when I press a button nothing to do with actual key of a song.
Is there a way to program an osc? thanks in advance.

Guys I found the answer in a gig performer video " Building a Worship Rig in Gig Performer with Mike Lopez" its at 38.13 but isnt explained how to do it Iam a total noob in gig performer any help please?

Here is an example gig file.

Key.gig (28.1 KB)

[1] Set the desired key for a song in the Song Properties dialog:

[2] Go to the Global rackspace and in the Wiring view insert the System Actions block.

(you don’t have to connect it anywhere, just let it sit there)

[3] In the Panels view, Edit mode (you’re still in the Global rackspace), add a label and then connect it to the Song Key parameter

That’s it. Now go to the Setlist view and expand the Global rackspace panel and it will show the key you set up for that song.

1 Like

Thank you will give it a go :grinning: