Single note chord triggering

Hi all I use rip chord to trigger one finger chords in some situations. Id love to see GP own version of a chord trigger function. Fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity, is ripchord not able to do something you need?

Rip chord does what I need it to id just prefer it to be in house rather than used as a party plugin, it would be a great feature

Curious as to why being in house makes a difference

I had a problem with rip chord a while back. The chord I triggered kept on sustaining and I uninstalled and reinstalled it and then it worked well for most of the time but left me feeling I wish t GP had it within the software as I have confidence in GP

Who knows, developers are like a genie in the bottle :genie:

2 Likes

Learned about Ripchord on this forum a few months ago. Now trying MIDI Harmonizer.

MIDI Harmonizer has chord rotation, MIDI channelization, and key switching how many harmony notes are generated and velocity scaling.

MIDI Harmonizer

MH is a standalone app, so less integrated than Ripchord. The input and outputs need to be reset on every start. Preset banks seem to need to be explicitly loaded. Not exactly plug and play, but Iā€™m hopeful power and flexibility will outweigh the learning curve.

A GP add-on with MIDI Harmonizer features could be a real nice addition.