Setting master level on audio player across multiple channels?

Hi, I’ve got several rackspaces setup with backing tracks using the audio player.
1 & 2 tracks have a click track assigned to 1 & 2 (+ headphones) on my Motu M4 for monitoring.
3 & 4 go to the audience on the Motu - 3 & 4.

I’m stuck on a way to be able set the master level for 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 all with one dial…ie. a master fader - together.

At the moment I have to create one dial for 1 & 2, then another dial for the 3 & 4 audience level.
I just want my music level and their music level to be the same…and I can just have one dial called “Track Level”…and this adjust both audience and monitoring track to the same level. (I then just mix this with my piano etc)

Can anyone explain how I might be able to do this? Thanks!

Put a gain widget for each of those things and link the two widgets together.

1 Like

Thanks dhj…I didn’t realise I could link widgets! So you mean like this…and I have used ‘Widget link A’ for both…is that right? Anyway that certainly works! Thanks! :slight_smile:

It really is worth reviewing our documentation

1 Like

You could then also hide one of those two widgets to keep the panel clean…

2 Likes

Thanks dhj…I just didn’t realise what I was searching for…I’d been trying it through the wiring backend…when you mentioned “widget group” I found that article too…it explains it very well. Thank you. Certainly still trying to learn…and shall look through more of those docs. Thank you.

You could then also hide one of those two widgets to keep the panel clean

Thanks for the tip…I’d wondered about that too.