Setlist view wont duplicate

Hi everyone!

I can’t get my head around setlist view…

We finally have all the songs rehearsed and sounds levelled out and I have to create setlists for the first 1,5h session and the 2nd 1,5h session…

So… I have made a first setlist with the whole repertoire in alphabetical order so it would be easy to find each song during rehearsal.
Now, I want to duplicate this setlist so that I can order the songs in the new setlist but the duplicate option is not available.

I tried saving each song to then be able to import them into a new EMPTY setlist and it says that the song already exists… The setlist is empty.

What am I doing wrong?

I think you have now your “All Songs List” ready. From there you create your Gig Setlists, not by copying, but picking from the All Songs list. AFAIK there is no copy!

You ADD (existing) songs to these setlists.

1 Like

Yes… thanks @tripleB

Just as I posted the query I realised what I was doing wrong. I just spent half a morning trying all sorts and in the spree of a moment the light bulb turned on… Haha…

You’re awesome just the same. :grin:

Thanks again

1 Like

The problem I have now is that the sustain pedals aren’t responding as they should do in the new setlists.

In rackspaces, everything works perfectly…

Each pedal has it’s own midi filter assigned so that each one acts as a sustain for each keyboard section I choose. (3 sustain pedals go through a Doremidi device and via 1 usb cable).

For some reason, in setlist view, the pedals have all gone haywire.

The sustains are working on all sections whether or not they are assigned to that section or not.

WTH!

Ok… So here’s what I just discovered.

If I start up GP with a sustain pedal pressed during the process… Something happens within GP… I don’t know what but something alters midi filters or something.

The first pedal was pressed (stuck from yesterday’s rehearsal. BRAND NEW Alesis pedal, duh!)

As I started up GP and THAT pedal was stuck (I didn’t realise until right now) I provoked havoc with all 3 midi filters but ONLY WITHIN SETLIST view.

In Rackspace view, everything was fine with the first 2 sustains… when I got to the 3rd, I realised it was stuck so I freed it and restarted GP…

Everything is perfect now…

Weird stuff

1 Like