Set list issue

Resizing the window unfortunately has no effect.
It may just have to be a re-install :frowning:

Unfortunately Iā€™m quite familiar with this problem. Iā€™m also on windows and on latest GP. I have tried to rebuild the gig file from scratch by importing all the rack spaces into a new gig file, but itā€™s still doing it occasionally. When others check the gig file, it loads fine for them.

I can help you get it going on one step. Itā€™s not a fixā€¦ But one step is better than five. :wink:

In setlist view, click on the three dots next to the setlist name and choose add songs to setlist, then cancel. This always makes the blank setlist screen work fine again for me.

2 Likes

Ztones, that sounds like the type of information that should help the Deskew folks track down what is going on.

Can you reproduce this problem with the steps and the gig file that @gary1b provided?

If you have your own steps to reproduce, please post them, Iā€™ll be happy to test them on Windows 11.

No, I could not reproduce it on my laptop with his gig file. For me, his setlist appeared fine. Even with my gig file, it only does it occasionally and randomly. I do not know how to reproduce it, I just know how to get rid of it.

I thought my gig file must have gotten corrupted, so I imported my rackspaces into a new gig file but it still does it occasionally. I had uploaded my gig file here in the past, but no one could reproduce it. Apparently, just like in the case of @gary1b , it seems like it is something unique and tied to a particular computer. Itā€™ll be very hard to diagnose!

Just curiousā€¦ is the laptop in question trying to run in Open GL mode or Software Renderer?

I have had issues with OpenGL mode before.

I have also seen occasinaly odd selist behavior, espechally after creating a new song, I have to click away and back to that song before it shows up in the list iā€™ve just created it into.

1 Like

Will also give this a try and let you know if this works.

Also, GP is set to ā€˜Software Renderā€™ on both machines.

Mine is set to Software renderer as well.

Probably dumb irrelevant thought: Is there some cache that can be cleared?