Script to change an audio line depending on a label text

Hi together,

Can someone please help me to create a script. I would like to have a script that tells the audio player to set a certain line active depending on a label text.

When i select a variation, i always have a label text inserted on the top left that tells me what song it is. When I change the variation, I want the correct song to be selected in the audio player.

Just another point of view:
Why not use Button Widgets assigned to the lanes?
This way you decide in which varation which Lane (in your wording song?) is active.

AudioPlayer.gig (15.2 KB)

When i select a variation, i always have a label text inserted on the top left that tells me what song it is

Are you really talking about variations or are you talking about rackspaces?
When you talk about variations, how to you change the label showing the song?

Hi,

How did you manage that?How does it work that the widgets choose the right track when changing variations? how do you set that?
That would be exactly what I need.
Is it possible to copy finished panels from another rackspace and paste them into another in GigPerformer. I would have liked to do that with yours now…:slight_smile:

When i select a variation, i always have a label text inserted on the top left that tells me what song it is

Are you really talking about variations or are you talking about rackspaces?
When you talk about variations, how to you change the label showing the song?

Yes I talk about variations exactly as you have it in your example, these are also variations, which contain the different song names for me.

You can save a panel as a template and load it when you create a new panel.

1 Like

…but the assignments are lost! It’s only the panel (the widgets placement and captions).

Hi Eric,
Yes, that would also be logical, since the same plugins are not available that the widgets were assigned to. But I think with this panel, which was provided as an example by Paul, the assignments should still be there, as they are internal assignments. I still have to try this out.

Thank you Paul, that was great :slight_smile: