Roli Seaboard

No sir, If I use Kontakt in Gig Performer and I slide 1 octave only slides like 3 semitones and doesnt supposed to be that way. If I insert MPE Control set to x4 and I slide an Octave Kontakt slide and octave, Thats all I need

OK - so I repeat my earlier question:

What are the min and max values that the Roli actually sends out?

Don’t worry, the User NothanUmber give me the solution with a script.
I answered you but Maybe I dont explain technically correct. In Live the midi Monitor shows from 0 to 127

Why don’t you post this solution here? If it is interesting for you it could also be interesting for other users in the community…

Those are not valid pitchbend values.

If you open GP’s Global MIDI Monitor and then send pitch bend messages to GP from your Roli, what values show up? Can you post a screen shot?

Yes I know in Giog Performer like I said before its numbers like 9000 to 10000 I dont know the complete range but in Live Midi monitor shows 0 to 127, and Im sure check it more than 1 time. I dont know why they do it that way

See my response to that … it is not obvious to me that a script is necessary to accomplish what you need.

OK Gig Perf Midi Monitor and Live Midi Monitor doing the same 1 octave slide. In Gig Perf shows values from 8000 to 9000 plus, and in Live Midi Monitor shows values from 64 to 87 aprox. The list is long and had to scroll to see complete but you get the idea.

1 Like

I have no idea how those values relate to the original pitchbend values.

That’s probably why this is more complicated than it needs to be.

In any case, it seems to me that this can all be done without scripting using either of the methods I suggested earlier and it would be easier to change the scaling on the fly

1 Like