Resizing of plugin icons in Connection View

Hello,
This is probably a very stupid question, but when I’m in Connections View and begin to load plugins, some of them appear as very elongated icons, while others are much smaller. I can’t seem to find out how to resize them. What am I missing?
Thanks
Mark

Can you post a picture? Do the longer ones have longer names or more connection pins?

It’s the bane of my existence - Acoustic Samples B5

Oh, so it’s not “some” of them, it’s just “one” of them. Acoustic Samples B5 is apparently reporting that it has 32 outputs. I wonder why it needs so many. You might want to ask them that.

Go to general preferences and change the setting for “Maximum number of channels to display in blocks”, an option we provide to address exactly this issue.

I’ve dunno, maybe 32 Leslies? :slight_smile:
Thanks for pointing in the right direction David!
Mark

Cute! For what it’s worth, I got that B5 as well but I never ended up using it after discovering Blue3 which I think sounds awesome and doesn’t use samples.

I also used B5, but never got this huge amount of output channels.
At this time I am using Blue3 also, and I have to say it is awesome.
I am playing in a Pink Floyd Tribute Band and the organs of Blue3 sound amazing.

I’ve also been using B5 and never got this amount of output channels either… maybe a VST/AU thing?

Since I discovered Blue3 I’m not thinking about using any other organ VSTis anymore.

I made some demo songs for the Blue3 (groove/jazz rock).

It’s really the best-sounding B3 emulation for jazz/funk/gospel music - in my opinion.