Resize Songs / Widget Text

Hi there - still learning here, but LOVING GP so far! I should have done this years ago!

1. Is there a way to make the Songs title bigger in the Set List view? I mean the one that displays at the top center for the current song. My old eyes would like to have it larger when looking from a few feet away on stage.

2. To the same point, is there a way to make the text on widgets (like knobs, sliders) larger? I’ve started using separate text labels, but that’s extra work and maintenance.

Thanks!

Hi @kbmatson. There’s not a way to change the font size of the song title at the top. Your alternative is to display the song name or song+part name on a panel. This is done via adding the ‘System Actions’ internal plugin to your rackspace, and mapping a Text Label widget to the dedicated song name parameters.

If you do this in the global rackspace/global panel, you only have to add it once. Otherwise you need to add it to every rackspace. The limitation with using the global rackspace is that the panel will need to be on the bottom.

Your request 2 is also not possible currently. It’s been requested before (including by me) so hopefully it will be looked at in the future by the devs.

+1 :wink: